Overview

  • Condo
  • Property Type
  • 3659
  • Sqft
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms

Description

This huge penthouse boasting 340 m2 of space with jaw-dropping views of the ocean is located under a 10-minute drive from Sosua town center. The property is being sold fully furnished with 3 master bedrooms, a rooftop hot tub and two parking spaces. You have direct access to a semi-private beach. The complex offers a fitness room and onsite pool for its residents.

Financing directly with the owner is a possibility; 40% cash and the remaining 60% financing for 5 years with 7% interest.

  • Address Arenas Beachfront Condos
  • City Sosua
  • State/Province Puerto Plata
  • Zip/Postal Code 57000
  • Area Playa Laguna Beach
  • Country Dominican Republic

Details

Updated on January 14, 2023 at 1:41 pm
  • Price: $650,000
  • Property Size: 3659 Sqft
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Property Type: Condo
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Garage: Yes
  • Parking Spaces: 2

Additional details

  • HOA Fee: RD $17,8000

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
$
$
%

Compare listings

Compare
Your DR Broker
  • Your DR Broker